Nanaimo Artwalk and Cheeky Monkey Glassworks

I have been happily engaged in my creative art practice and art biz....most recently I was invited to be a guest artist at Cheeky Monkey Glassworks during the Nanaimo Artwalk

 I was there with several other artists, including the owner of Cheeky Monkey, skilled glass artist Brenda Mcintyre,  fabulous bead maker Damaris Oakley and Gail who painted fused glass ornaments. Also there was a singer songwriter named Callinda....I love live music at an Art Show......

I am sharing a few pix of the paintings that I created while I was hanging with the gals.....lots of blues, turquoise and yellow....

as well, I have my show of mixed media work still showing at Artzi Stuff in Nanaimo till late December....

I had a really sweet creative weekend and I am grateful for the many opportunities this year......

"blue buffalo" detail mixed media painting
Blue Buffalo mixed media painting

Wild, mixed media painting with horses

detail, mixed media painting with wild horses

Wise Blue chicken, Mixed media painting

What's Not Wrong, thich naht hahn, mixed media painting

Labels: , , , ,