Mindful Creating

Golden Buddha with ceramic art at my studio entrance


ok, well...maybe not always mindfully creating....however....I am becoming much more aware of  how I approach my creative world, my whole life really....in how I manage the many opportunities to create, connect and show.....starting to really understand what factors are considered in the choices I make....and the more aware I am, the more I can make decisions from my heart....

for example...instead of thinking "I should go in that show" ...or.....some other artist is doing this...maybe i "should" too....whenever I use the word Should I know I need to look a little closer at my motivations....there is always something to learn.....

sooooo......moving along now.....

coming up soon, May 18th!  I am in a show at the West End Gallery in Victoria B.C. with the amazing Grant Leier and Nixie Barton! I have some new new ideas and fun circular shapes in my glass! I am really liking the outcome......YAY!!

Labels: , , , , , ,