A Day Off.....JOY

Fresh Joy, mixed media on panel


Day off........whew.....I am grateful and also tired out....so I am now allowing myself to have a couple of days to RELAX....right here at home.....I have had a couple of large shows already this year, with 2 more big ones and some small ones still to come this summer.....

yes, I am most grateful as well for the opportunities....I know that not everyone lives in a place that supports art like we have here on Gabriola Island, and the west coast in general. Thank you to all of the peeps that came out to my studio show....I received 3 flower bouquets!

being a passionate creative with a powerful work ethic can create a bit of a monster at times....so my challenge is very often S L O W I N G down....and today
I am doing it~!

YAY!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,