Light and Breezy Summertime


oh.........summertime on the west coast is AMAZING.......I LOVE feeling warm without having to build a fire in the wood stove.....barefoot and groovy all around....

been away to an out of this world, otherworld music and fun festival...super far out peeps and outrageous costumes and clothing, and no clothing on some.....and hanging with my guy and some fave friends...playing music, dancing, swimming in a beautiful clear river....sweetness and light....

I've noticed that some of my work has lightened up too....this painting is one that I made for our house and it feels so light and joyFULL.....I intend to follow this thread of inspiration....

hoping you are feeling warm and summery too.........xo


mixed media diptych, Fresh Joy 30"x48"

detail of elephants, mixed media on panel

Labels: , , , , , ,