Summer Chickens...flying out of the studio!

So, it is the very FULL, very active time of summer days.....I am currently preparing for a few shows this summer...and I consciously did not choose many of the opportunities that came my way  (I am very grateful for the opportunities)....

in an effort to also have a life outside of my studio this summer.....and soooo....I am learning!!....about pacing and breathing and taking breaks....The power of TIME OFF.....!

I have many many new things coming up.....I'll be keeping you posted of where and when the shows are, in August.....and you will see some sneak peaks of new upcoming artwork!

see ya soon...................



Lola, Glass and Steel Chicken Sculpture

Layla,  Glass and Steel Chicken Sculpture
LuLu, Glass and Steel Chicken Sculpture

Labels: , , , ,