Hearts, Open and Bright!


Hearts, hearts, hearts! 

The world will do well with more open loving hearts. 

I am continually refining my ability to keep my heart open...it can be challenging, especially when I come up against someone or something that sends me into protective mode.....it is an ongoing process.

People get into a heavy-duty sin and guilt trip, feeling that if things are going wrong, that means that they did something bad and they are being punished. That's not the idea at all. The idea of karma is that you continually get the teachings that you need to open your heart. To the degree that you didn't understand in the past how to stop protecting your soft spot, how to stop armoring your heart, you're given this gift of teachings in the form of your life, to give you everything you need to open further.
Pema Chodron

Fortunately for me I see so many examples of people living from their heart, people modeling the direction I want to continue to travel toward.

This fall I created a line of tabletop hearts, sculptural pieces of all sizes, from 14" tall to 45" tall. They have almost all gone to new homes already, so I think/feel/believe that hearts are a theme that resonates with many people.

It's all about LOVE.....and love is so much more than romantic love....open heart love for all beings, plants, animals, fish, forest.

Love is infinite, it is where we come from, where we return to, who we are.

i love u.














Labels: , , ,