West End Gallery 20th Anniversary Show


I was thrilled to be invited to be part of

  The West End Gallery's 

20th Anniversary Show in Victoria!

I created the large Heart sculpture you see in this first image especially for the show. 

My glass was featured in the front window throughout the show....A sweet spot to be seen for sure.

If you are in downtown Victoria you have a good chance of seeing my glass art somewhere in the gallery, along with some amazing paintings and glass from across Canada.

This is one the few places where you can see an extensive variety of my larger glass sculptures. 

I am very grateful for this gallery, that they have the space and inclination to support and show my large works.



My glass in the front window!



with fab painter Paul Jorgenson



Robert Leatherbarrow glass books



looking out the window from inside



wonderful painter Linny D. Vine



with amazing Grant Leier paintings



blur of colour

Labels: , , ,